Sunday, October 9, 2011

INTERIOR INSPIRATION FOR OUR LOFT - LIVING ROOM

It's been a few years since we bought our beautiful loft in Bushwick, Brooklyn. But, we never got to the interior design part of it. Mostly because we put all our savings into purchasing the condo. But, I think it's finally time to buy some real furniture & spice it up!

Here is some Inspiration for the mood and colors I like. 
Let me know what you think?

I've been craving these rich, deep, dark tones in a sofa as seen below in shoe designer William Frawley's Manhattan, Soho Loft. 
Photo Credit: ElleDecor.com
 We absolutely fell in Love with this Fulham Leather Sofa from Restoration Hardware. It looks like we might have a winner if nothing else grabs us in the next few days.

You must visit the showroom if you are in NYC!! You won't want to leave. In fact you'll want to move in as the displays are fantastic & the furniture is super cool & comfortable.
 For years I've wanted to own a Leather Chesterfield but think I'll wait till I own a house. But, I can still appreciate their grand beauty & fabulous tufting. And how about that chest?
Don't you just Love this lounge chair? 
I'm pretty sure my husband would.

Above two Images via somewhere out in the Tumblr world.

Feel free to make suggestions or point out stores you think we should visit. And stay tuned for more Interior Inspiration!

 And Please Support The Girl Effect Blogging Campaign. 

Want more? Follow me on Twitter and keep up with Velvet Moon Diaries on Bloglovin!


Faiza xo

4 comments:

  1. these interior / furniture is to die for ~ I love it!

    thank you for following ;) followed back ~

    xxx
    Gi
    http://gigil4m.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first pic ! The leopard stuff makes it even better :)

    www.coffeecreamandthecaffeine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any guy would love that Lounge Chair!!
    Great Post. Thanks for the love. You're so OFF-GLASS!

    -Dave
    www.off-glass.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the lounge chair !! but i liked the first one pic the most ! those leopard prints will make your room feel more alive ;)

    The Endless Wishlist

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Visiting My Blog & Your Lovely Comments!! Please do Follow if you Like it & Visit Again !